If you are in the Greater Toronto Area and looking for an update on Employment Law, look no further than this seminar.
Littler is a global leader in Employment Law, and George Vassos has been a great speaker at CGIB event in the past.
Employment law in Canada is always evolving. Join us as we discuss how these important issues and developments in employment law will affect your workplace in 2019 and beyond. In this instructive and interactive session, we will share practical tips and important insights to help your organization navigate the following workplace issues with ease.
- How to improve employee retention by instituting workplace policies that:
- Allow employees to balance work and life by requesting flexible work arrangements
- Create a culture of inclusivity
- Is your final release really “final”?: Cautionary lessons from case law
- Update on restrictive covenants and how to maximize the enforceability of non-solicitation and non-competition clauses in your employment contracts
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
8:00 a.m. — 8:30 a.m.
8:30 a.m. — 10:30 a.m.
The Ritz-Carlton Toronto
181 Wellington Street West
Toronto, ON M5V 3G7
To register: CLICK HERE