We have had several clients reach out wondering about the return to office, vaccination policies, exemptions, accommodations etc.
This seminar below may be of help, but you need to register this week by Monday, September 27, 2021
COVID-19: Returning to Work During the 4th Wave in Ontario
As Ontario continues to reopen and with virtually all employees eligible for COVID-19 vaccines, many employers are moving forward with a gradual return to the workplace. What guidelines do employers need to follow as part of their reopening plans?
Join us for a discussion about:
- Vaccination policies: What should be included? Can employers insist on employee vaccination?
- The latest on public health measures and health & safety protocols
- Ending, modifying or maintain alternate work arrangements (remote / hybrid)
- Accommodating a returning workforce
- Supporting employees in navigating and enforcing vaccination requirements
This session will end with a Q&A where we will try to answer as many of your questions as possible.
This webinar is complimentary and open to you and your colleagues. We hope you can join us!
To register please click here.